Tuesday, April 20, 2010

This Blog Finally Becomes World Famous

Officially reviewed by anonymous writers on the Halifax Locals website !
Some say this blog "kinda sucks," but "the cartoons aren't bad."

I hope this blog makes you laugh or at least smile; That is the only function of this blog. I can not change governments with cartoons. I can not stop our fake economy which runs on slavery, our economy built on a foundation of warfare and the production of armaments. But I can make my own self laugh and maybe make my friends laugh too.

I am lucky to have a healthy body and a belly full of food.

Even if the food is often poison, like our air and water.

Wow, what a bright ray of funshine this guy is, eh !? OK On to the mediocre cartoons, maybe your grandma will enjoy them !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home